SCHEDULE: Part time, hourly. Evenings and weekend availability required.
COMPENSATION: Hourly + shared commission
Sales Associates are enthusiastic, reliable, engaging individuals who provide MOCA customers with an outstanding shopping experience and the highest level of service. Sales, merchandising, stock work, and participation in store events are all part of associate responsibilities.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Some experience in retail sales or customer service.
• Familiarity with point of sale software a plus.
• Fluency in English: speaking, reading and writing.
• Flexible schedule of 10-15 hours per week with weekends and evening availability required.
• Able to climb step stools or ladders to reach high shelves.
• Able to actively participate in event set-up and take-down as they relate to the museum store.
• Email application packet to Desiree Kellers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Application packet must include the following and incomplete submissions will not be considered:
Cover letter, including your weekday and weekend availability.
A completed application
• No phone calls please.