The School-to-Museum initiative is designed to enhance classroom experience by expanding the museum’s audience.
The intern’s objective this summer will be to grow the Pre-K – 12th grade education audience, by focusing on teachers, administrators, and parent liaisons. The intern will work primarily with the Curator of Education and Engagement to develop relationships with schools, teachers, and alternative learning sites (e.g. homeschooling facilities or recreation centers).
- Revising and adding to the teacher outreach database
- Creating digital and print School-to-Museum marketing materials
- Researching and developing orientation guides for school groups
- Acquiring and organizing community resources
- Executing and evaluating the program
The School-to-Museum intern must be detail-oriented, organized, and outgoing. The successful candidate must have outstanding written and oral communication skills, and enjoy collaborating with a team of individuals. MoCA is a fast-paced environment, and the intern must be able to manage their time while also working independently.
Ready to Apply?
To apply for this position, please send all required information listed under "How to Apply" to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Arts Intern” in the subject line.