Who doesn’t love a great party?! Are you an experienced Bartender who is energetic, likeable, conversational, pleasant, and provides an exceptional customer experience? If so then we want you at MOCA!
MOCA is looking for experienced bartenders who can bring their skills and personality to our Private and Programmed Events. MOCA’s events are iconic and our clients are creative, inspired and dynamic. Every party and event is unique and customized, and every client is special.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Experience tending bar in a fast-paced environment. Specialized training is a plus.
• Familiar with common cocktails and how to make them.
• Flexibility and can-do attitude that allows you to multitask during fast-paced parties
• Personality and ability to engage with clients in an appropriate manner
• Mobility and full range of movement throughout the event.
• Able to lift and move at least 25 lbs.
A few logistics:
• Variable schedule based on events, primarily evenings and weekends.
• Hourly pay plus tips.
Ready to apply?
Submit the following to zlabib@MOCAcleveland.org and email@example.com, using the subject line “MOCA Bartenders”.
• Cover letter or cover email that lets your personality and style shine through. This is your chance to convince us of your awesomeness! Don’t be modest; tell us what you can offer and what you hope to gain. And if you know someone who is associated with MOCA, tell us!
• Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience and makes it obvious why you are the best possible candidate for this position.
• Examples showcasing your skills. Are you inspiring mixologist who loves to create exciting new drinks or are you more of the Tom Cruise type that can work a bar like Cocktail? Let us know how great you are!