What is the Street Crew?
The Street Crew is a unique group of diverse individuals who help to promote the museum, its programs, and exhibitions throughout the city and surrounding neighborhoods. Many members have an interest in communications, marketing, and outreach. This group works with MOCA staff to identify creative grassroots places and approaches to connecting the Museum to audiences across the city.
Who is MOCA?
MOCA is the Museum of Contemporary Art in Cleveland, Ohio. We produce exhibitions and programs about contemporary art and ideas that push culture forward in exciting, experimental ways. We value creativity, curiosity, and an enterprising spirit. Our audience members are cultural adventurers. If you want to engage with today’s art, artists, and audiences in a dynamic environment with collaborative colleagues, MOCA is the place for you!
Who are you?
- You are someone who is passionate about the arts and your community. You want to share your love of the arts to help connect other Clevelanders with MOCA’s exhibitions and dynamic public programs.
- You are fun, outgoing, and reliable.
- You can commit to a six month period of service.
- You have reliable transportation to MOCA Cleveland and your predetermined list of distribution locations.
What will you be doing?
- Twice a month, you will pick up flyers and program calendars and distribute them to a set list of locations.
- Learning about upcoming programs so you can talk to others to create buzz around programs
- Share our social media posts with your network as appropriate and possible
What’s in it for you?
- Immediately: Invitations to MOCA lectures, member tours, and events.
- After 5 hours of service: MOCA tote bag and T-shirt or hat to wear while “on the clock”. Tote can be used to take collateral from the museum to your hot spots.
- After 10 hours of service: 2 Guest Passes, good for 4 free admissions to the galleries.
- After 20 hours of service: Gift card to the MOCA Store
- After 50 hours of service: Free Individual Membership to MOCA Cleveland with reciprocal membership benefits