LEARNING HAPPENS AT moCa CLEVELAND. moCa Cleveland provides diverse opportunities to stimulate thinking, spark imagination, and encourage experimentation, and experience new art in creative and meaningful ways. The Museum's educational programs help audiences engage with contemporary art at various life stages and interest levels.
- Adults gain new perspectives and insights through guided tours, artist talks, and interactive programs.
- Teachers connect contemporary art practices to academic curriculum through the Museum's resources and customized exSCHOOLsive tours.
- Kids experiment with materials and art-making processes at our interactive education spaces.
- Parents discover new techniques to fuel and support their kids’ creativity through Stroller Tours, Preschool Playdates, and meet other creative families during seasonal art-making days.
- Families engage with moCa Cleveland’s ArtSquad to learn new ways to look at, think about, and share ideas about art.