Effective Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Experience more moCa safely.
Whether it's your first visit or your 50th, the health and safety of our staff and visitors is a priority at moCa. All persons age 2 and older are required to wear masks inside the museum. Masks must cover the nose and mouth. Bandanas, neck gaiters, and face shields are not accepted mask options at this time. For your convenience, complimentary masks are available at moCa's public entrance.
We continue to monitor the CDC for updates and status.
DIRECTIONS & ADDRESS
The Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland is located in the Uptown District, just north of University Circle, at the corner of Euclid Avenue and Mayfield Road.
Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
11400 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
moCa Cleveland is ADA accessible and has wheelchairs available.
The Healthline Rapid Transit Buses run along Euclid Avenue between downtown Cleveland and University Circle. For fares, schedules, and general public transit information, visit http://www.riderta.com/.
A free Circlelink shuttle bus serves the major destinations in University Circle.
BY RAPID TRANSIT
The closest RTA stop is Little Italy-University Circle on the red line. For fares, schedules, and general public transit information, visit http://www.riderta.com/.
There are bike racks located outside of the Museum on Toby’s Plaza at Case Western Reserve University.
VISITOR DROP OFF
There is a visitor drop off area located eastbound in the front of the Museum.
METERED LOTS AND PUBLIC PARKING GARAGES
- Triangle Lot and Garage: This is a surface lot located off Mayfield, next to the Triangle Apartment Building. The first two floors of the Triangle Parking Garage are available for visitors to moCa and Uptown.
- Courtyard Mariott Lot: This is a surface lot located off Mayfield, directly behind Chopsticks and across from moCa's loading dock.
- Ford Parking Garage: On Ford Avenue across the street from moCa Cleveland.
- Centric Parking Garage: Entrance off Mayfield. Located past moCa, before Little Italy.
- Lot 22B: Entrance off Mayfield. Located behind the University East building and row of restaurants.
- Lot 52A: Off of Bellflower Road, in front of L’Albatros Resturant.
2-hour metered parking is available on the street along Euclid Avenue and Ford Drive.